There is a clear link with the Shetland Partnership Network and the Integrated Joint Board for Shetland through which issues of importance to the sector can be raised and discussed and, crucially, third sector activity recognised and included in the Shetland’s Partnership Plan and Joint Strategic Commissioning Plan.
Shetland’s Third Sector Form provides a coordinated voice from the third sector locally to:-
- Share information and good practice
- Identify needs and learn from each other
- Consult, identify representatives to particular bodies
- Act as a filter for information to and from the sector
- Lobby, both locally and nationally, on issues affecting the sector
If you wish to become a member of the Third Sector Forum please get in touch with Wendy Hand on either 01595 743902 or firstname.lastname@example.org