The core aims of the volunteering arm of Voluntary Action Shetland are:
- To increase the number of people involved in volunteering
- To broaden the range of people volunteering
- To bring about more positive attitudes to volunteering
- To get volunteering better recognised at policy level
- To develop the capacity of volunteer involving agencies and volunteers
To find out more about our volunteering services you can navigate between the different section below. You can also watch this video from a few years ago.