Interested in finding out more about volunteering and the work we do? You can navigate between the different sections to find out more below.
The core aims of the volunteering arm of Voluntary Action Shetland are:
- To increase the number of people involved in volunteering
- To broaden the range of people volunteering
- To bring about more positive attitudes to volunteering
- To get volunteering better recognised at policy level
- To develop the capacity of volunteer involving agencies and volunteers