This course is FREE of charge
When and Where
Please contact Ayesha to register your interest by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01595 743905
Do you understand the financial information that is presented to you?
One of your most important duties as a trustee or director is to understand the finances of your organisation. This course will provide an insight to help you understand financial information.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is involved with a committee / has a treasurer role who would like to understand more about finances
This workshop, designed for voluntary groups, will help you to develop the knowledge and confidence to understand, monitor and question financial information and to use this to contribute to Board decisions regarding financial planning and expenditure.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Recognise the importance and implementation of financial controls
- Understand the organisation's activities with regard to the resources required to deliver them
- Identify budgetary areas and understand any variances
- Monitor the organisation’s budgets & decision making
- Understand the components of management accounts