Delivered by Wendy Hand
This course is free of charge
This course will be run again shortly, please contact Ayesha to register your interest.
Do you understand the financial information that is presented to you?
One of your most important duties as a trustee or director is to understand the finances of your organisation.
This workshop, designed for voluntary groups, will help you to develop the knowledge and confidence to understand, monitor and question financial information and to use this to contribute to Board decisions regarding financial planning and expenditure.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Recognise the importance and implementation of financial controls
- Understand the organisation's activities with regard to the resources required to deliver them
- Identify budgetary areas and understand any variances
- Monitor the organisation’s budgets & decision making
- Understand the components of management accounts
Book a place:
Call Ayesha on 01595 743905